Axactor renews its commitment to the Diversity Charter
Axactor renews its commitment to the Diversity Charter for the period 2022 - 2024, contributing to the fulfilment of these European principles.
The Diversity Charter consists of a series of principles that companies and organizations in Spain sign voluntarily and free of charge to make visible their commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Below you can consult the 10 principles by which it is governed:
- Raise awareness of the principles of equal opportunities and respect for diversity, including them as company values and disseminating them among its staff.
- Advance in the construction of a diverse workforce, promoting the integration of professionals with diverse profiles regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Promote inclusion, favouring effective integration, avoiding any type of discrimination (direct or indirect) at work.
- Consider diversity in all human resources policies, managing diversity in a transversal way, as the basis and principle of all decisions taken in this area.
- Promote work-life balance through a balance in work, family and leisure time, establishing mechanisms that allow the harmonization of work life with the family and personal life of all its staff.
- Recognize the diversity of its customers, which is also a source of innovation and development.
- Extend and communicate the commitment to its staff, sharing and extending to the entire company the responsibility that the organization acquires by being a signatory of the Diversity Charter.
- Disseminate the commitment among its supplier companies, inviting them to join the community of companies in Spain that adhere to the voluntary commitment promoted by the Charter.
- Convey and convey this commitment to administrations, business organizations, trade unions, and other social agents.
- Reflect the activities to support non-discrimination, as well as the results obtained from the implementation of diversity policies in the company's annual report.