What is My Axactor?
My Axactor is a self-service portal for private persons. On My Axactor you can check detailed information and current status of you case 24/7. We want to make it as easy and clear as possible for you to pay your debt.
How to log in to My Axactor?
If the collection case is registered with you personal details, you can log in easily with your online banking credentials. If we have contacted you, but you don't find open debts on My Axactor, we might not have your social security number in our information or the contact request is sent mistakenly. In such a case, please contact our customer service by phone or email.
Why to use My Axactor -portal?
If your debt has been sent to collection, it is important to contact us as soon as possible to avoid additional fees and juridical collection.
On my Axactor you can:
- See the overview of your debt cases with us
- Do a payment with an amount of your choice
- Suggest a payment plan to pay in installments
- Send a message to our customer service 24/7
- Start a chat with our customer service during our opening hours
- See your payment history
- See the sent collection letters
- See a specification of the debt's fees and interest
- See the next due date and amount of a payment plan installment
If you're in a difficult financial situation and paying right now is impossible, please contact us as soon as possible and let us help to find solutions.
What payment options there are on My Axactor?
On My Axactor -service you can pay the debt either entirely or partially via your online bank. You can change the amount before proceeding to payment. If you pay only a part of your debt, please contact our customer service to agree about the payment of the remaining debt amount.