Access, browsing and use of the website https://www.axactor.com/es/ (hereinafter, the "Website") implies the user's express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms contained herein. Hereinafter, this document will be referred to as "Legal Notice", indistinctly.
Its observance and compliance shall be required of any user who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the terms set forth herein, please leave the Web Site immediately.
- Owner: AXACTOR ESPAÑA, S. L., (hereinafter, "AXACTOR")
- Registered office: Calle Doctor Esquerdo 136, 4ta planta, 28007 - Madrid [España].
- CIF: B-87334637.
- Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Madrid, Volume 33.781, Folio:113, Section: 8, Page: M-607982, Inscription 1ª.
- Telephone: 910 120 462.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
AXACTOR reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any changes in the same form in which this Legal Notice appears or by means of a communication addressed to the user.
3 GENERAL PROHIBITIONS
It is strictly forbidden to communicate information or content through this Web Site that:
1. May be considered as a violation in any way of the fundamental rights to honor, personal and family privacy or self-image of third parties and, especially, of minors.
2. Include photographs or collect images or personal data of third parties without having obtained the appropriate consent of their owners.
3. Violate the secrecy of communications or involve an infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights or the rules governing the protection of personal data.
4. Contain any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, misleading, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality or public order.
5. Contain "spam" and/or links to sites unrelated to the corresponding space.
6. Include advertising or commercial communications, for the emission of messages for advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose.
4 INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
AXACTOR is the owner or, as the case may be, has the corresponding licenses for the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of the Website, as well as of all the content offered therein, including the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through the same.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that the access, browsing and use of the Website by the user or the use of the services implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights. The user has the right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic scope and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by us or by third parties, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the provider or its legitimate owners. At no time (unless expressly stated otherwise) access, navigation or use of the Web Site gives the user any right over distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization, if any, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the rights holders of the contents that the user finds on the Web Site, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated to the contents offered on the Web Site.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify the provider through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Likewise, in the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by the provider violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they should send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative.
- Documentation that accredits its condition of holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by the provider, as well as their exact location within the Website.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
5 LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES TO THIS WEB SITE
AXACTOR does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene the law, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, users may establish links on their respective web pages to the Web Site, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Web Site or any part of it in any form.
- It is not permitted to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor may the Website be modified in any other way;
- It is not permitted to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, to state or imply that the provider has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page on which the link is established;
- The web page on which the link to the Website is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third party rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right to honor, to personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
We do not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Web Site and therefore we do not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes the link to the Web Site, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
6 RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to the Web Site by minors is prohibited. If applicable, it shall be presumed that access has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Furthermore, access to or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences shall be the sole responsibility of the user. In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
1) 1) Use the Web Site in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party;
2) Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
3) Use the Web Site to collect personal data of other users;
4) Use the Web Site in an illegal manner, against good faith, morality and public order;
5) Breaking, or attempting to break, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the contents offered on the Website;
6) Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Web Site or in the systems or networks of the provider, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Web Site;
The breach of any of the above obligations by the user may lead to the adoption by the provider of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may lead to the deletion or blocking of the account of the offending user, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
The user who breaches these prohibitions will be liable for any claims arising as a result. Even in the absence of any claim by a third party, AXACTOR reserves the right to deny access to the Website or the possibility of participating in the spaces provided therein to users who fail to comply with these terms and conditions.
When you use the e-mail addresses we make available to provide you with general information, as well as information about the company, interviews or artwork, you must comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Web Site. In the same way, potential candidates who send documents or information for future selection processes or in those cases in which the user contacts us by telephone. In all scenarios the user accepts that their data will be processed to achieve the purpose for which they are provided..
6.1. REQUIREMENTS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION THROUGH OUR CHANNELS
When using the e-mail addresses provided for this purpose on the Website, i.e. by e-mail, telephone or in person, you must provide all your real and truthful data, as this is the only way we will be able to correctly manage our relationship and/or our services.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to AXACTOR through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the user declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges that he/she assumes full responsibility for any communication that he/she provides personally or on his/her behalf, such responsibility reaching without restriction the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the same.
Under no circumstances will we be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by users, so each of them will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of quality of the data.
It is an essential requirement to be over eighteen (18) years old in order to send us information.
7 AXACTOR'S RESPONSIBILITY
We cannot guarantee and, therefore, are not responsible for:
1. 1. The continuity of the contents of the Web Site
2. The absence of errors in said contents
3. The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Web Site or in the server that supplies it.
4. The invulnerability of the Web Site and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted therein.
5. The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Web Site.
6. The damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that the provider establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website..
However, we have taken all necessary measures, within the state of the art, to ensure the functioning of the Website and to minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and in terms of the contents published on the Website..
AXACTOR shall not be liable for the accuracy, completeness or updating of the information published on the Website from external sources, nor shall we assume any liability for any possible damages that may arise from the use of such information.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
9. PARTIAL NULLITY
In the event that one or more of the stipulations of these Conditions of Registration is declared null and void or empty of content, it shall be deemed not to have been included and shall not affect the rest of the stipulations, which in any case shall be complemented and interpreted with each other to complete, where appropriate, the regulatory gaps left by the stipulations that have been declared null and void.
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
Whenever the regulations in force for this purpose provide the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any dispute arising from or related to this Web Site shall apply Spanish law in force at the time of the dispute, and we will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as well as, where appropriate, to the consumer arbitration courts or similar to which we are adhered at the time of the dispute.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
The failure of the provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by the provider.
To file claims in the use of our services, you can contact us by mail to the electronic or physical address indicated in the "Identification" section, committing ourselves to seek at all times an amicable solution to the conflict.
Last update: December 2020