28 April 2022, 07:00 CEST
Axactor SE: First quarter 2022 financial results
(Oslo, 28 April 2022) Axactor SE (Axactor, OSE: ACR) announce first quarter 2022 financial results.
Key figures Q1 2022 for continuing operations (Q1 2021 in brackets)*
- Gross revenue of EUR 77m (EUR 75m)
- Total income of EUR 56m (EUR 51m)
- EBITDA of EUR 27m (EUR 20m)
- Cash EBITDA of EUR 48m (EUR 44m)
- Return on equity 8% (0%)
- NPL investments of EUR 80m (EUR 16m)
“I am pleased to see a positive development in all key figures on continuing operations compared to last year. We are back to a collection performance of 100% for the quarter. Portfolios are acquired at attractive prices and our portfolio investment levels are finally back to pre-pandemic levels. Furthermore, the integration of CRS has been successful, contributing to a total income growth of 14% on 3PC compared to last year” says Johnny Tsolis, CEO of Axactor.
- European consumer consumption is returning as restrictions related to the pandemic are lifted. The company expects a gradual increase in formation of new NPL’s which in turn will increase the 3PC and the NPL-market.
- Increasing geopolitical risk in Europe with the ongoing conflict in Ukraine with marginal effect on Axactor’s operation so far. However, increasing energy- and food prices and increasing interest rates might affect Axactor negatively going forward.
- Axactor expect to deploy between EUR 200m and EUR 250m in NPL portfolios in 2022. Investments and committed investments of EUR 158m is already secured for 2022 at a satisfying 21% gross IRR.
08:30 am CET: The results will be presented at Hotel Continental, Stortingsgata 24/26, Oslo. The presentation will be held in Norwegian. For attendance please send an e-mail to Mette Bentsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10:00 am CET: The results will be presented in a global investor webcast with a live Q&A session. A recording of the webcast will be made available after the live stream is concluded on axactor.com. Webcast participation will be possible via the following:
Webcast dial-in numbers:
Norway: +47 81 503 308, 394952
Sweden: +46 010 884 80 16, 394952
Denmark: +45 8987 50 45, 394952
United Kingdom: +44 0203936 2999, 394952
United States: +1 646664 1960, 394952
For additional information, please contact:
Johnny Tsolis, CEO, Axactor
Tel: +47 913 35 461
Kyrre Svae, Chief of Strategy & IR, Axactor
Tel: +47 478 39 405
To learn more, visit www.axactor.com
*EBITDA and other alternative performance measures (APMs) are defined and reconciled to the IFRS financial statements as a part of the APM section on page 32 of the first quarter 2022 financial report. The REO-segment is reported as discontinued operations.
This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. This stock exchange announcement was published by Kyrre Svae, Chief of Strategy & IR at Axactor SE, on 28 April 2022 at 07:00 CET.
Quarterly Report - Q1 - 2022
Axactor Q1-2022 Presentation