All Axactor Group companies are committed to conducting their tax affairs consistent with our common principles
All Axactor Group companies are committed to conducting their tax affairs consistent with the following principles:
- Comply with all relevant laws, rules, regulations, reporting and disclosure requirements in all countries in which the Group operates.
- Ensure that the tax policy at all times is consistent with the Group’s overall strategy, its approach to risk, and the Group Corporate Responsibility and relevant ESG metrics.
- Apply professional diligence and care in the management of all risk related to tax matters, and ensure that governance and assurance procedures are appropriate.
- Use incentives and reliefs to minimize the tax costs when conducting business activities, but not for purposes which are knowingly contradictory to the intents and purposes of the legislation.
- Foster constructive, professional and transparent relationships with tax authorities, based on the concept of integrity, collaboration and mutual trust.
- Enter into intra-group transactions on arm’s length terms.
- Commit to not transfer value to low-tax jurisdictions or tax havens without a business rationale and necessary substance.